Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

GIVING is living

I found my holiday HAPPY!

As you may recall, my last post was sorta semi gloomy - I was feeling all grinchy green
and unable to find my Christmas cheer.


You'll be glad to know that it seems to have finally appeared!

And it appeared in the form of GIVING.
   
             As in being someone's Secret Santa (for about a minute. Guess I'm just too describable!).

                                As in giving necklaces to ALL the girls at the party on Saturday.

                                         As in putting up and decorating my mother in law's Christmas tree while she was out of town for a day.

Now THAT'S Christmas.

So for those of you that may be reading this that seem to think it's 'all about me' (although as I currently live and breathe, it sorta IS) - I CAN be a giving person.  I CAN think and do for others.

BUT that's NOT why I did it.


I didn't do it to make a point - but because it made ME feel good - which again  - 
makes it ABOUT ME.

So I've decided that in 2016, I will make no more apologies for being ME, being excited about what I DO, and creating things that make ME happy - whether they be for ME - or for others.

Read with me.  Or read not.
Bead with me.  Or bead not.
But what ever you do....

Do it peacefully.



TTFN





No comments: