Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I THINK I'm a blog partner

I asked about doing this so long ago - I forgot about it.  And I'm not sure WHERE I'm supposed to put the logo, so if anyone else is doing this - and I'm doing it WRONG - give me a shout, will ya?  It's a partnership program with Rings N Things - they send cool stuff, and I blog about it every day.  Cross your fingers that this poor old struggling laptop holds out.  I took it to the laptop hospital this morning - parts have been ordered, but a new one is just NOT in the cards-or the budget-at the moment. 
Just a quick heads up to everyone that I will soon be selling BEADS on my Etsy site!  I'm taking the entire week off from the shop next week to list them and upload all the photos.  Today was photo cropping and inventory day.  I'll start slow - but may add more if I find people are interested - and BUYING.  And I keep meaning to buy some cool stuff I saw, too.  I just am a little apprehensive about that when I'm having computer issues that have me freezing up and unresponsive in the middle of doing something.  PayPal is the LAST place I want that to happen.    My site address is http://www.etsy.com/shop/shescool if you want to give it a look....
Last but not least, and totally unrelated to beading - another great night of free music.  It was 95 in the shade - but there was still a huge turnout - just not as many dancers as usual.  TOO HOT!   
TTFN

1 comment:

Dave Robertson said...

Hi Sheryl, you are a Blog Partner :) See my comment on your other post...

Cheers!

--Dave
at Rings & Things