Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Last blog post

Since I've had no comments since well back into summer, and not having a laptop makes the posting process difficult and sporadic, this will be my last blog post for awhile.  They've already been few and far between, but honestly - no news is no news.  I wish I could say that my presence on the blogs or even on Facebook has made a difference in my sales, my recognition, or my life - but it hasn't.  I'm sorry I'll miss the next blog hop, though, but really, with so many to look at, I think I would have gotten lost in that shuffle too.  I'm not going to delete the site just yet, as the links may still be of interest to some people. 
Still beading, still creating, just doin' it for me....
TaTa.  Goodbye.  It was fun while it lasted...
Sheryl

3 comments:

Beadwoman3 said...

I understand your feelings. My own blog has been neglegted this year also. I dread taking pictures, and when I finally do, it makes me wonder if any one is looking, becuase I too get few comments. I hope you will keep posting new things on FB, just so we can see what you are up to! (you do beautiful work!)

coolmoon said...

Thanks, Gretchen. That's one of the things about my laptop quitting on me - I no longer have a photo editing program, and it really makes a difference in posting, especially for professional reasons. I will probably keep posting to FB, but I'm cleaning that up too - just keeping my favorite bead peeps, and my family. Have a very beady holiday season...still gotta make the trip to Purple Sage!
Sheryl

Lori Anderson said...

Oh I'm sorry! :-(