Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome to 2012!

For those of you who may still be checking this blog, (anybody, anybody?) Happy New Year!  My situation still hasn't really changed, although a new laptop IS finally in the foreseeable future.  I am still hopeful that there will be some wonderful bead related opportunities this year, and I may still have time to enter Lori Anderson's blog hop after all...
The one BIG change coming will be blog related.  As in, a brand new one.  Not sure yet if it will be Blogger, which seems to block even MY comments and now wants my phone number (I suspect to SELL), or Wordpress, which I'm already using for my website, which also needs work.  That too, will be resolved this winter.  So if you're checking, KEEP checking, because when I'm ready, I'll post the link and info about the brand new COOL blog.  New year, new start, NEW possibilities....
And, if you are checking, here's a treat to thank you for stopping by...this is "Clematis Lattice",

 in progress, almost finished - probably sometime in the next few days.  Next up will be a custom piece consisting of Lapis, Malachite, Azurite/Malachite and GOLD findings.  Rich.  Elegant.  And still in my head....
Peaceful beading everyone,
TTFN

No comments: