Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Photos with "Heart"

Just a sneak peek at some of the photos taken at the shoot by my sister in law Holly Mayes of "Photos from the Heart".   Just as I suspected.....AWESOME!


I LOVE the way the model wore the ring in the bottom photo.  There are many more to come, but I couldn't wait.  I think she's planning to do a better edit job on them, and I haven't even seen them all yet!  Thanks to Holly, and models Sondra and Alyssa for looking beautiful in my beads!
As far as my weekend errands - found this at HomeGoods.  Not exactly what I was looking for, and my original thought was to paint it, but after posting it on Facebook, general concessus says leave it as it is.  So I guess I'll have to play with some of the pieces I know I'll be showcasing - see if it will work with the bling as is.  If not - I'm thinking a light spray mist of purple, or maybe crackle painting it slate grey/silver.  Still have a while to think about it.
Anyway - whaddaya think?  To paint, or not to paint?

Ignoring the messy studio work table, of course!  LOL
Happy Chinese New Year, everyone!  It's the year of the Dragon - harmony and prosperity for all!
TTFN

No comments: