Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

BIG changes coming soon

Not sure HOW soon – but it’s coming.
In recent weeks, I’ve seen and been involved in a lot of chatter on Facebook about the useLESS-ness of ETSY for selling handmade jewelry and supplies such as beads – and hey – BOTH of those are ME!  It was interesting to see and hear some of the others comments about the same issues I’m having – and it makes me wonder about the future of Etsy.  Sad that we’re having to find another way to market and actually SELL what we love to do so much – but GLAD that there IS a way!
Within the next few months, you’ll be able to purchase jewelry right from this blog!  Pieces like this….

002.jpgOr these….BellaKisses-Leaf.jpg

And even this:

SummersDayclose.jpg

I wish there was a way to offer you the beads too – but there are way too many of those to list here.  I may try ‘lots’ at some point – but we’ll try the jewelry pieces first.    I’ve still got a lot to learn about this technical stuff – so it may be a few months before I dive in.  In the meantime – the SUPPLIES – the quality, semi precious BEADS that I’m known for, are still available in my Etsy shop.   The jewelry, though, has been deactivated – BECAUSE:

005

I’ve also got a fall show schedule that’s filling up fast, as well class and workshops to prep for.  I need every piece available to spread between the galleries, the shows and now - the blog!  Who says this bead gig isn’t a full time job!  I just wish it paid like one!  ONE DAY – it will.  Not sure I’ll ever be in the big leagues like Marcia, or Cynthia or Rachel – but I will be able to actually profit from this thing one day – I CAN FEEL IT!
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: