Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The year of change

I've seen a few other beady pals write about the same subject this week;  it must be in our beaders blood somewhere. We all seem to be anticipating CHANGE in the new year.

Upgrading, updating, uploading and just a general change UP of our plans, our goals, our designs, our jewelry - our LIVES.  For the good.

I've already made a few changes to the jewelry pages - not with new pieces - but with new news.  Head on over and find out why...

Also added some changes to the class and event page;  hope to have a fun 2014 schedule.  Head on over...

I also hope to change and expand UPon my exposure as an artist this year.  I still struggle with self promotion, but am hoping that I can pep talk myself into better selling of myself and my work.

One thing I hope DOESN'T change:  my brain and it's current UPward creative mode.

I have trays of ideas, with the beads all gathered and the plan filed somewhere in that right part of my brain that's for bead design; a part of my brain that just seems to keep expanding, and encroaching upon the left side  - at the expense of some of my other logical, linear brain matter - like NAMES, for instance!  or where I was going when I got off the couch!  Can't remember?  Oh, well.  Guess I'll just head for the bead table for a little right brain stimulation until I DO remember....LOL!

Change.  All in all - it's a good thing.

In case I don't get back to blogging during this busy holiday season - may you and yours spend joyous time together - loving, living and creating beautiful memories.

Peaceful beading,
TTFN



No comments: