Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Let's WIN this thing!

The Battle of the Beadsmith is in progress!   Here's the direct link to MY group's voting form -



Round 1 Group D open to 6-21
and also:
Round 1 Group C open to 6-23 Tue
You MUST vote in ALL the groups as they arrive on site for your vote to be counted, so be sure to visit Battle of the Beadsmith's Facebook page to keep up with all of them.  I think he'll be posting Group B voting form link today.

And here's a peak at what I'm working with for the next issue of Creative Spark for ZNET Shows:




They sent me TWO bags of yummy sea glass beads - and I've incorporated many of them into my SUMMER DRINK theme pieces.

I've ALSO created a piece that won't appear in the magazine - but ONLY HERE ON THE BLOG!  And I'll be giving it away too!   Trying to come up with some clever trivia or something for ya'll to guess.  So STAY TUNED.  Should be revealing ALL - ZNET, Battle piece, and maybe MORE - by mid - July!

I've got a pretty good inventory of bracelets at the moment - but I'm confident that it will change as the shows progress - so off to prepare more Enlightened Denim for the upcoming shows - next one is Sunday, June 28th!  
Just a few of the many Enlightened Denim pieces available.



Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: