Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Spirit Tree

Every once in awhile a bead or focal piece will come along that IMMEDIATELY tells me what to do with it.  My creativity had been waning of late - lots on my mind concerning business and family, so wasn't feeling particularly artistic.  Then I found this BIG, giant piece of Rhodonite at the Michigan Gem & Lapidary show a couple of weeks ago.  By the end of that show, I had accumulated everything I needed to complete one cool necklace.  THIS is Spirit Tree...Rhodonite, Black Onyx, and dyed Agate.  It only took me about 4 days to complete.....goes with all my favorite purpley pinky outfits - but I will probably end up putting this one on consignment - somewhere....

2 comments:

Gladis bijoux said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gladis bijoux said...

Parabéns pela criatividade. Realmente captou o espírito da pedra.Fico sempre esperando uma grande obra de arte de você. Sucesso!!!