Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

May we now return to our regularly scheduled programming....

Is it almost over yet?  I know alot of people are out shopping the sales today, but I'm glad to have the stress of the cooking and baking and PURCHASING the perfect gift over and done with.  Does it make me a Scrooge?  Some people may think so, but since the best part of Christmas for ME this year was the GIVING - making the star pendants for the group, and seeing their reactions, taking food to the Food Bank, seeing the look on Tracy's face when she received her monkey - THAT was my Christmas this year.  Nothing Scroogey about that part....I just want the whole commercial non stop drum drum into the brains about the season to be DONE, and life to get on with itself already...
I am ready to welcome 2011 - which I am calling "The Year of Sheryl"....:0)

And speaking of Tracy's "monkey" - hope he makes you smile, too....

No comments: