Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The perfect chef

There are no coincidences.  Everything happens for a reason.  I firmly believe that.  Take my Bead Soup Blog Challenge partner, for instance.....
She lives clear on the other side of the country (California), yet, besides the beads, we both enjoy and have a love for some of the same metaphysical topics, and do the same type of work to bring beads and metaphysics together (chakra jewelry).  In addition - her husband has family here in my neck of woods - and even better than THAT - in the same town where I grew up, and graduated from.  I'm sure Lori didn't know any of those things when she paired us for the challenge - and yet I can already tell that this is going to be a pairing of like minds that will continue to converse and be friends long after the blog hop is over....
I'll blog more on the topic as the days approach - and introduce you to my partner over the course of the next few blogs.
Off to enjoy a beautiful clear, and fairly cool night of music at Eastwood Towne Center...always
a good time...
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: