Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Savoring the Soup

Wow.  Once I got a taste of the creative bug the other day, I just couldn't stop.  My main Blog Challenge piece - the one that includes the clasp and the focal - is almost done.  Just waiting on more little bite that needs to be added, which should be here by Saturday.  I don't know why I decided to choose the very last reveal - because I know myself.  I should have known that I'd want to dive right in, and be so obsessed with completing it that I would barely do anything else.  It's how I roll!  lol
But - I have many more pieces and parts that were sent to me by my partner, so I've got plenty of time to play and create even more soup pieces with those.  Here's another 'tease' of what's simmering until the big day arrives.....


I'm pretty sure it's gonna be tasty!
Can't wait to reveal the whole SOUP to you on August 25th!
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

1 comment:

Skye said...

Loving your teases ;) The colors look fabulous together and I can't wait to see the full pieces!