Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Reveal date ALMOST HERE!

THIS WEEKEND!   I hope you can plan to take time out from your busy holiday weekend, stop, grab a cool one (beer, wine, lemonade, whatever) and hit our ZNetShows Summer Challenge reveal!
We were 'challenged' with creating two distinctly different designs using the absolutely AWESOME sea glass sent to us from ZNetShows.  We DID get to give them input about what we wanted - but YOWZA!  So much better than what I imagined.  So just a tease - here's what they sent me to play with:

I managed to create two pieces for each 'theme' - daytime casual and night time DRESSY.  And then some!

I can't wait to show you what I created - and then be able to let those babies shine at my shows this summer!

See you on Saturday!  And by the way -  ALL NEW ITEMS are being added to the Facebook album in "Alabama General Store" this week - so search for them, LIKE them, and then look for Cool Moon Creations unique beaded jewelry.  Enlightened Denim, embroidered pieces, simple pieces.  Something for everyone!

Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: