Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Just BE.


A quick little blog with a link to a LOT of beautiful beads, and stories of faith, hope and courage. Lori Anderson's Art Bead Challenge "The Art of Awareness Blog Hop"  began over the weekend.  I was so busy with Battle of the Beadsmith, and my other obligations, that I didn't participate in this hop, but I have taken time to check out many of the blogs - and oh my.

I urge you to take the time to GO.  Look at the beautiful work.  Read the stories.  But grab a box of kleenex first.

The post title is all about what one of the participants had to say about her challenge pieces ....... 


Live life.  Breathe.  Love.  




BE.


Peaceful beading,
TTFN

And P.S.  I submitted my BOTB 15 piece to Steven yesterday.  Now the nail biting suspense of the vote begins..... (deadline isn't until 6/8).   EEEEEEK!



No comments: