Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Typical Tuesday

I'm trying to keep this blog current, but current events were slim today. I DID get 90% of my Christmas shopping done yesterday. Now I have to wrap, and ribbon, and mail a few too. By the looks of the line at the post office today - I am going to be spending a large portion of time that I'll never get back doing that!
I sure hope the shop lives up to my December expectations. Sales so far this month are very droopy, and there have just been some plain rude and uninterested people in there. The things people say - I don't think they realize that they're actually talking to the owner....Maybe I should start pointing that out!
That's all for now.
Let's hope tomorrow and Thursday (and Friday and Saturday) are much more exciting - in a good way!

No comments: