Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Teaser....

I will soon have TONS of new project photos for posting - to my blog, to Facebook, to Photobucket - and anywhere else I can think of! Alas, I have forgotten to bring home "Island Dreamer", but there are others as well - so she will have to wait yet another day.
So happy to see that everyone is busy with teaching, and creative endeavors. I am convinced that creativity helps make the world a happier place....
So keep checkin' back - I hope to have those photos done today IF I can pry the camera away from my once again appraisal busy hubby. The housing market is suddenly breaking away around here - I think people are taking advantage of the dirt cheap prices. Too bad so many people had to lose their homes to get them there....
TTFN

1 comment:

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Can't wait to see your photos! And glad your hubby's work is busy!