Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'll continue...but not as often

So I decided during this 10 day hiatus that I miss blogging.  It IS a good source of journaling, and a release for me, so I guess it doesn't matter that no one is 'listening'.  Plus, I love posting the photos and telling their stories.  Not always room to do that on Facebook or PhotoBucket.   I think that there may be someone that sees these every now and then, so here's a teaser for my next big project - one that may be in progress for awhile, what with the holidays fast approaching (gotta get those gifts made).  I mentioned in a previous post that I had purchased a lampwork leaf with frog detail when I was in Florida.  So my next project, including this frog focal, some ferns, leaves, and other forest-y details....is named "Night Music".  Stay tuned.....

No comments: