Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Last blog?

This could be my last blog. Seriously. I've been doing this for about a year now, and thought that I would have more followers, more commenters, and more opportunities because of it. I suppose it is a good journaling source for me - but is it really working for me? No. Sadly. I enjoy the blogs that I read - and I read them DAILY. Beverly's is gorgeous - so full of color and happy. And Marcia's is so upbeat, and all about keeping everyone informed on her wonderful beading success. There are several others - Kate McKinnon's is a riot, and all the rest that share thoughts, and ideas, and sorrows, and happiness. I had hoped to be a bigger part of that group.
Alas - maybe it wasn't meant to be. At least I'll always have Facebook.....unless they change the format again, that is. Don't get me started....
Thanks to those of you who visited now and then. I always appreciated and loved your comments. I haven't made the final decision yet - but not blogging would certainly give me more time to do other things....like bead.....

No comments: