Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Drumroll, please....


'Night Music'
Here she is - complete with froggy quartet.  This was so fun to wear for the first time on Saturday.  Lots of "beader's handshakes" and admiration.  Is that why we all enjoy beading so much?   Because of the compliments and the ooohs and aaahs we receive?  The most fun for me when I create 'on the fly', is that I never quite know how it will turn out.  No specific layout, only a little bit of a plan, and the name came almost immediately on starting it, which only increased the fun and detail.  There are a few more photos posted on my Facebook page, if you'd like to look.  Look for me under my name - Sheryl Stephens, in Lansing, MI. 
ENJOY!  and Merry, Merry Christmas to all.....

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is so, so, so beautiful! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love your froggie necklace and agree with you about wearing a new piece. I wore my Use the Muse III piece last Wednesday at an art walk and loved hearing the accolades. Keep up the beady work.

Beadily yours
Susan Feldkamp
nightbeaderatlarge.blogspot.com

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Hi Sheryl,
So sorry - it should give you the option of PayPal or credit card. You can just e-mail me your order! jewelry@gilbertdesigns.net