Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hot and muggies and a pic or two

Make for a grumpy blogger.  I'm so sorry I haven't been my normal bloggy self - but this heat, combined with just enough 'stuff' to keep me from my laptop - has got me overwhelmed again.  I was up with the sun this morning, and actually accomplishing things- so while I wait for that second batch of cookies to come out of the oven - here is a photo of my last exciting piece - it is changeable -the pendant is made with a box clasp that makes the dangle portion removeable.  The length can be changed to any length, with the left over portion being left to dangle, or worked into one side of the necklace for an assymetrical look.  It was very hard to photograph this one - I may try it again on a model - but for now - here it is.  I'm quite excited about this one, and already have the focals and box clasps ready to make a few more.  Couldn't part with this one of course....
TTFN I promise not to be so long blogging again. However - my parents WILL be returning home for the summer TOMORROW - so my time will be short still....

No comments: