Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tax time is yuck time

I am just NOT a numbers person. Never have been - never will be. But it's that dreaded time of year again - tax season. My sales tax forms are a piece of cake compared to trying to do business taxes. My hubby has been doing them along with our personal ones - but I think next year, I'm going to have to get someone. And find a good and EASY program to use on the computer. I refuse to spend hours everyday working on numbers. So I need something that's simple that will do the adding for me - unfortunately - if it exists - it's probably way out of my price range. Ugh.
Said goodbye to the old GMC truck today. We donated it to Volunteers of America - it was just in too bad a shape to sell to anyone. No brakes. Bad engine. Rust everywhere. Just like his last vehicle - he drove it til it died - and donated that one too. Coincidentally - if you believe in those - the minute the old truck was towed away, the dealership for the new one called about scheduling the last of the repairs. Talk about out with the old, and in with the new!
TTFN.

No comments: