Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Coyote 'digs'

Finally finished rearranging my little bead and jewelry space at Coyote Wisdom, at least for now.  Retagging all of the beads is going to be a long drawn out process, but I kind of like what I have done so far.  I like my new 'rack' so much, (in reality, it's a wire mesh desk organizer standing on end), that I may return to TJ Maxx to see if they have another one exactly the same size.  It worked realllly well.  I tried to add a little brightness to the cubbies, too - but that's a little harder without spending $$ on more lighting.  So anyway, here's the penny tour:

Cool Beads at Coyote

The wire mesh 'rack'







Still have a few things to add.  I realized I never returned the pieces I pulled to take to the Expo a few weeks ago.  So I did leave a little bit of room.  Need to create some new simple stringing bracelet kits too - between sales and last weeks class - they're pretty picked over!
Hope you enjoyed the little tour. 
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: