Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just in time for Bead Table Wednesday

My mojo has returned!   YAHOOOO!  And it brought it's friend, the pattern fairy.  By that, I mean I seem to be successfully coming up with an original pattern for something quite new on the market - the TWIN bead.  Still writing, still experimenting, still doing MAJOR frog stitch (if you're not familiar, that's taking work OUT-'rip it' 'rip it').  But I think it will be cute in the end.  I little lacier than I planned, and still have NO idea how I will add a closure, or what kind - I'll worry about that if I actually successfully get to an end I'm happy with.  Here's where I am so far....

And the fun thing is about these Twin beads - THEY GLOW IN THE DARK!  How cool is that?  That's why I had intended to create something a little funkier, but really, they're too small to do funky justice if you get what I mean.  So hey, twin bead makers out there everywhere (because you know there will be more than one place making them) - how 'bout BIGGER ones?  Like size 8ish?  Or 6?
:0)

I think I'm going to be happy with the result.  You'll just have to check back (or check Facebook for the link) to see the finished piece. 
I will be presenting my packaging solution to the bookstore today.  Wish me luck.
Peaceful Wednesday beading,
TTFN

No comments: