Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Been awhile....

Let's try this again. (Anyone else having trouble with 'Blogger'?)
Haven't posted lately. Not much to post. Dad's doing fine. No health issues. Just same old boring, blah, blah, blah....
I began a new project today that I may submit to either Bead Trends or Bead Style. Not my normal woven project, it consists of cute (though plated) curve tube chain that I'm embellishing with Swarovski Crystallized Elements, beads and pearls. Now if I can just remember how I put things together to write those instructions. Very time consuming.....and each magazine has different criteria, and waiting period, and rules - and I better stop before I talk myself out of it!
Hope to have more photos soon. Haven't been real happy with the quality of jewelry photos with the new camera, but it just may be that I haven't played with it enough.
Beautiful night. New Mary Higgins Clark book. Patio. Shade tree. You can see where I'm going with this....
TTFN

No comments: