Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Flickring 2

Well, I added my photos to the Flickr site and sent them to the group feed for Bead Table Wednesday. I just can't figure out how to share it here or on Facebook...anybody out there that can tell me how - thanks! So for now, I'll just post the photos here:
This one is the finished Vinery pieces and rings and notes for the Art Gallery, and on the right is "Spring Rain Fairy" all ready to get started.

This one is a spiral rope project, my bag of semi precious bead strands for the Sun Sign bracelets, a couple of necklaces destined to be torn down and reworked, and on the far left - Maiden Mother Crone waiting for the Gallery....
Last but not least - the box of beads for Saturdays Celtic Creation bracelet class. 
Happy Bead Table Wednesday everyone!

No comments: