Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Totally random photos....

Just a few things - finished, unfinished, idea stages, just things:
The heads are something I picked up today.  Not sure what I'll do with them, but since I love working with faces, I thought it might be fun to work with something a little more modern looking than my usual mystical beings.  These are flat on the back, so I'll probably use some Lacy's Stiff Stuff, and I may hide those hideous necks...
Then there's the first of many "Simply Sweet" Spiral Rope bracelets.
Nothing fancy, very simple, very inexpensive to make - and buy.  I'll probably post some on Etsy, take a few to the bookstore, maybe a few to the Art Gallery.  I just pulled out colors to go with the grapevine inspired pieces I've been doing, plus I plan to do at least one in each color to match:

These.  My original pattern flower rings.  MOST of them are like Dahlias - I've made one that is more like a Rose.  These were made at the request of the Art Gallery, so they'll be going there in April.  I'm pretty proud of this happy accident.  And they're so simple that I'll be able to easily put together kits, and teach it for a ONE DAY make it and take it class.  Not too complicated, few supplies.  BIG FUN!

I finally got a clean bill of health from the opthalmologist today.  YAY!  Don't have to go back unless the redness returns, which I'm not worried about.  He did want me to keep taking the drops he gave me - but wouldn't you know - that little magic bottle is finally empty!  I can't believe that little thing lasted as long as it did!
Busy day tomorrow.  My favorite day - Thursday.  My prosperity group meets in the morning, and I never know what will happen there.  Some days are a total bitch fest, with everyone having something to vent about.  Some days we share wonderful stories of abundance and faith, and some days we do marvelous meditations.  It's fun, it's relaxing, it's calming, it's girl time (unless James decides to poke his head in) - I look forward to it every week.  AND - now I get to combine it with an afternoon of beading and conversation with the clerks in the bookstore where the prosperity group meets.  All in all - Thursdays ROCK!
Bead happy all!  TTFN

No comments: