Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

A pendant for the angels...

Every once in awhile, I will get a custom request.  I wish I would get them more - but somehow the ones I DO get seem to be quite special - for a wedding, or something specific.  This one is no exception.  This one came about with the request for an amulet type necklace that could be worn during ceremonies and rituals by one of the wonderful ladies of Coyote Wisdom.  She works with angel energy, so wanted to be able to bring that to her ceremony work.  She requested blue lace agate, selenite (which cannot be found in bead form), and clear quartz.  Because I was unable to find the selenite, I substituted with moonstone, which gives the piece the same energy and affect.  The above photo is the pendant portion, before it was completed with a simple strand of blue lace, quartz and more moonstone along each side.  The clasp ended up being a simple lobster, because she was afraid of losing it - but the lobster is "held" by two beautiful angels to compliment those in the necklace.  It has named itself  "Angels on High".   

Truly magical. 
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: