Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday intentions

I've had every intention of writing this blog today.  While waiting for the words - I've updated the background (leafy) and updated the Creative Spark Issue photo.  The new fall issue is up and ready, and even though I don't have a piece appearing in it this time - several of the design team members have knocked themselves out with awesome fall designs.  So go HERE and enjoy....

I've had every intention of starting to get my house ready for the big three day show coming up next month.  Alas - the beads, the books, the puzzles, the ZenTangle AND a new season of Sons of Anarchy on Netflix! all have a stronger appeal.  I KNOW it must get done, but as usual - will probably wait until the week before.


I keep justifying it in my mind by looking at my beautiful Bella - and all her hair.  I'll just have to clean again next week, right?  And the week after that - and the week after that....  well, you get the idea.  I blame the dog for the house not getting cleaned....  :)

I DID intend to bead - and actually completed a piece that's had several different beginnings over the course of the last few weeks.  Ever heard of the frog stitch?  As in "RIP IT. RIP IT."  Much beading and unbeading before this piece was through:   "The Golden Season" Necklace.  I think it was worth the effort, don't you?


The beautiful focal leaf is a handmade ceramic piece made by a friend and fellow beader;  she beads for fun - but her passion is ceramics.  This is just one small piece of her art.  I hope I did it - and her -- proud.

There are other things that I intend to do this week too - but hey - it's ONLY Tuesday....

Peaceful beading,
TTFN




1 comment:

Bedroom Bear said...

This waas lovely to read