Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thanks, Lorelei - Part 2!

I think I've changed the look of my blog.  There are certain things that I asked it to do that it won't - but I will live with it for a few days until I decide if I like it.  Thanks, Lorelei - for walking this computer illiterate bead head through the process!  :0)
Pretty normal day at the shop.  A few sales, a few browsers, worked on a new brooch (Midnight Blue), and came home to a relaxed and happy hubby despite the fact that he's laid off.  Hoping beyond hope that things get back to normal in that regard soon....
I may play with my blog layout a bit over the next few days....so be prepared...
TTFN

1 comment:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Oh I like this one!! It looks great! I don't mind the fonts, but it's true, I haven't figured out how to change them and am afraid you probably can't. ahh well. Better than nothing right??