Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

PARTY TIME!

Bead Soup Blog Party that is!  I've decided to join in the fun for the next round - registration only lasts until Wednesday the 3rd if you want to hop in the soup too!  I've added a link to the right to make it easy - I'll be posting a photo of the items I receive when the time comes, and then my blog will become a part of the HOP on the BIG DAY of the party!  It's kinda scary - will I be able to get everything together to mail to my partner, and then put something that they send ME together in time?- but kind of exciting (all those people viewing my blog! and having my name OUT THERE!) at the same time.  But it's too late now.  Mercury is Retrograde, and it's not to be undone. 
I should have a photo of the peacock piece (I thought the name would be Pure Peacock, but now not so sure) by tonight or tomorrow.  I had planned to take an entire week OFF to rest, read, BEAD, and do a little Virgo Mercury Retrograde cleaning.  HAH.  Spirit says NOT.  Tomorrow and Wednesday are now filled with commitments, as well as a portion of Thursday as well.  Try try again next week.....but since I'm trying to make the most of the time that I DO have this week, I should probably stop blogging and get busy!
Peaceful, cool beading everyone...
TTFN

No comments: