Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Prosperous New Year!

Lots of family doin's and plans away from home in the next few days, so this may be my last chance to blog you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or whatever else you celebrate. 
I don't usually make an actual New Year's Resolution - too much pressure, but I have decided that I am going to make a point to be kinder, calmer, patient-er, and more tolerant in 2013.  I'm going to learn new things, make new friends, and be open to new possibilities.  I hope that you find something new and exciting to do too.

I'm excited to see that I've got just TWO more visitors before I reach 15,000!  I may need to celebrate the next big milestone - 16,000 - with another giveaway.  Keep stopping back as often as possible, and it'll help me get there in no time!
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: