Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

And we're off!

For another great summer of art shows and markets. 

The first of 6 will be tomorrow - and although it looks like it will be a perfect day for outdoor strolling, I made sure I was INSIDE the activity center on the main drag, just in case.  Cuz you never know.  Especially in Michigan.  So I hope that the attendees will come inside for a few, too.  I think there will be several of us in there....
And as far as Bella Beads.  Rats.  There already IS a Bella Beads.  So much for that idea.  It does have a nice ring to it, so I'm not surprised that someone already snagged it.  Guess I'll have to stick with the Cool Moon/Shescool routine.   And since I've done so much marketing lately - signage for my car, new logo, a huge banner for my booths, I should probably stick with the same name anyway.  I've been trying to get people to recognize me and my little enterprise here for so long, sticking with the same name at this point is probably better.  But Bella liked the idea!
I won't bore you with more Bella news today.  Although she DID sleep in the bedroom and ON the bed with us last night.  After only 4 days.  I think someone is enjoying being spoiled....
TTFN

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Bore me, plz bore me with more Bella stories! I'm so happy for you all!! But then I've posted that comment before!!! Good luck on the show! There's our Flint Art Fair this weekend too! I hope to get there on Sunday.

coolmoon said...

Thanks, Robbie! Nothing new to report with Bella - but I'm sure she'll find a way to become the star again soon. She's very photogenic and loves the camera!