Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Studio Redeux

I was still in a not so hot mood when I left the house this morning, and only stayed at the store long enough for staff meeting (normally I stay around for abundance group AND to bead in my space awhile).  So I'm not really sure where the energy came from - but I totally redid my home bead studio today - by myself. Moved the short bookshelf from one side of the space to the other, faced the desk into the room instead of the wall - which was ok for awhile, but got a little dark at times.  My husband really started me thinking about it - commenting that I'd need to have a better way to block things off when our new arrival gets here, not knowing how she would 'treat' my bead babies. After meeting her yesterday, though - I don't think I'm going to have to worry - she's the best behaved thing - but I still had the idea, so I did it. And I like it. It actually gave me a bit more shelf space, and made things a little easier to access.
So this is what it looked like when I left the house this morning:



And this is what it looks like NOW:

It was easier to place the lighting, and made the entire bookshelf accessible instead of only half.  I think I like it. 
As far as our 'new arrival' - that's all I'm going to say about that until she's actually here!
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: