Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Big haul...new beads!

What fun we had in Flint and Frankenmuth today!   There were 8 of us - so we had to caravan in two vehicles!  Much fun and bead shopping had by all, as well as a great lunch (a little White Zin with the beads anyone?)  On the way home, we found this cute little place just off the path called "Beadin' Mon" - I LOVE how it was decorated  - and the parking lot was packed when we arrived, which is always a good sign!  Here's their website if you want to check them out - I don't think they do any mail order, but seemed to be doing a bang up local business - with a class in session, and many many more scheduled - all with LOTS of students already signed up!  I think I was in business in the wrong town!  LOL  Anyway - here's their URL - enjoy!  http://www.beadinmon.com/
Bead stash pics tomorrow! (ALL for me....hehehe)
TTFN

No comments: