Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Inspired by Kate

Need I say more?  I think I'll be finishing this one, too - with my favorite, spiral rope. 
Next up - Serpentine/Pyrite.  Goin' green.....
Really should stop and start the get ready process of my day today.  Hair.  Makeup.  CLOTHES.  Why is it that the older I get, the more all that seems like such a chore?  I used to LOVE doing all that.  I even toyed with going to hair school at one point.  I'm hoping that the big change I have planned next week will recharge my joy for dressing up and going out.  I've kinda been hibernating this week, only venturing out to a retail store or two, and the post office.  Don't have to get all fancied up for that.  And I've enjoyed my hibernation.  Just look at the work I've gotten done - FOUR cab pieces completed, start to finish, since Saturday afternoon.  Now that's practically marathon beading!  But - now it's Thursday, and I have to face the world.  And normally I would enjoy Thursdays.  It's usually my favorite-est day of the week.  My prosperity group meeting, followed by time down in the store amongst my beads.  But lately - group has gone political and I've gone bored.  I can think of a SKILLION (thanks, Kate!) other things I'd rather be doing than listen to a political debate (I don't find politics interesting or helpful in any way), and am hoping to have the guts to politely suggest we don't 'go there' this week.  There's nothing prosperous or abundant about bitching about how the politicians are screwing us.  I hope I can get them to agree to keep it to a minimum this week....
PEACEFUL beading everyone...
TTFN 

No comments: