Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Back to normal?

If there is any such thing as normal around here - we've at least got Internet again.  Cross your fingers that we keep it longer than a few hours this time.  It did give me the opportunity, though, to change the blog around as I posted that I would.  Back to the orange and the swirlies again - I got many comments from folks who really liked this layout.  I added a few gadgets, and brightened things up.  Mostly, I moved around the Blog Hop and Etsy links - so scroll down to find the blog hop info.  I want my Etsy links up front and first - beginning today, there will be many more items added.  I added just a few this afternoon during the internet test.  Look for a few more tomorrow, and so on, and so on.  I'm adding semi precious strands, bags, mixes, pendants - you name it.  I've still got quite an abundant inventory from the store, and while I would like to still open somewhere again in the future, selling beads is a priority too.  I can always buy more (oh, give me a reason) in the future....
Here is that photo of my newly organized jewelry wall.  SOOOOOO much easier to get dressed and coordinate now.  I have 4 trays of bracelets now, instead of ONE.  It was always so fun (and so good for the bracelets) to dig through them to find what I wanted.  So much easier now.  And the necklaces, while there are still 2 or 3 on a hook - don't tangle and twist as easy as they did when there were 10 or 12 on a hook.  AND I have light.  What a concept!  It took me about 2 1/2 days to do this.  I am actually not embarrassed for people to see my stuff anymore!  I can keep the door open!

So much better.  And I'm utilizing some of my display items from the store, instead of storing them in the basement - which helps me and makes my hubby happy.  Bonus!
I hope the new blog layout is pleasing.  I want my blog to be a happy place.  But hey - over 11,000 visitors can't be wrong!  I LOVE IT!  Keep coming back!
Photos soon of "Rebirth".  It is in the finishing stages - just trying to come up with a layout and clasp, so I can hook it all together.  It is quite the statement piece.
Peaceful beading,
TTFN

No comments: