Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Rebirth - still birthing

Well, crap.  That didn't work.  You may recall a few posts ago, I put up this photo of what I THOUGHT was the 99.9% complete Rebirth.  Just needed a clasp/closure solution.  Well - when all was said and done - it just wasn't right. 

The big cab sections just weren't laid out correctly.  My bad.  So the only thing that I could think of to do to correct it was:

Go back to, well, let's call it square 2.  Now I'm thinking I don't want ANY of of the large cabs added to the strap - maybe just the small ones (which were originally the snap closure).  I've added loops in 4 places across the top of the focal section - and that's where it remains for the moment.  I may have time to work on it today.  Maybe.    Today has been an Etsy listing day - lots of blue stuff loaded in the last few days....today - the blue toned Turquoises, of Howlite, Magnasite and Jasper, as well as true.  If you haven't had a chance to check out my Etsy shop yet - click the link on the right - you may be pleasantly surprised!
Off to enjoy another beautiful Michigan summer day.  A trip to Coyote, a few errands - and another night of music outdoors at Eastwood.  Perfect.  Now if we could just get something done about the neighbors dogs....(see my FB posts for the details.  It's just maddening and sad all at the same time....)
Peaceful BARK free beading,
TTFN

No comments: