Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2

I'm blogging now just so I can keep my 'blog a day' promise.  However, since we're off for a wonderful day with my husbands family AGAIN, all the way across the state (2 1/2 hour drive ONE WAY) I may have more to 'blog' (aka complain) about later. 
And - great way to start the new year - my husbands desktop computer is now infected with the same lovely virus that MY laptop had back in October.  Only his has lots more on it, and is older - so it may not be repairable.  We won't be able to do much about it today - or tomorrow for that matter.  We'll find out on Monday what if anything can be done.  But we definitely don't have the cash for a new system....
Finally.  A call from our niece letting us know WHO she chose to ride with to that family occasion.  Just an hour before we need to be out the door.  When will the 'youngins' start being more responsible about those things?  She's 23 with a kid of her own!  You would think she would have just a little more respect for her elders.... Can ya tell that THAT subject has been bothering me lately?  Crazy kid....
So to blog or not to blog later today - that is the question.  Guess you'll just have to wait and see....

No comments: